Saturday, May 27, 2006

U.S. departure / Greenland arrival

So, um, I have NO idea what I'm doing. I'll try to post some photos from the arrival in Greenland--leaving from Scotia, NY on the Air National Guard flight and then arriving in Kangerlussuaq, Greenland (pretty much on the west coast). Summit photos will come later if this works...

The first image is of the ANG plane as we get ready to depart Scotia, NY.











The second is a photo of most of the folks headed from NY to Kangerlussuaq (it's not as crowded as it looks, I promise). I dare you to guess which seat was mine...









The third picture is of the coast in NE Canada somewhere (my best guess is the coast of Newfoundland?), as viewed from the porthole (is that the correct term for a plane?) window.









The fourth is a photo out the porthole as we arrived at the west coast of Greenland.











The last photo is of Kangerlussuaq. Not very photogenic, at least in this view...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home